Saturday, January 26, 2008

Super Cool Stationary

I always see this ad for Expressionery Stationary in O Magazine and I decided to visit their website today. Super cute stationary and cards that you can personalize. Go to their site and check it out. If you use the link I gave you here they are offering O Magazine readers 40% off!

I love the folded note cards with the shoes and purses. I also like the notepad that says "I Need More Shoes!" You can choose different fonts for your name and then you can see a preview of your card or stationary. Very cute! I'm definitely getting the note cards and the notepad. They have a ton of cute designs.

I've gotten into shoe art. Like I mentioned before, I want to make some personal business cards and I found some super cute hot pink clip art of a girl in big shoes. I have a co-worker that also likes shoes and she has the cutest shoe sculptures in her office space. Once I found some cute shoe art note cards and sticky pads at the Dollar store of all places and I gave her one of each.

OK I have to go clean my house now... I don't want to, but I have to. My in-laws are coming by for a visit so that's good because it's forcing me to clean. :-)

1 comment:

Moose said...

Happy cleaning!