Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ran Out of Time

It's now 11 p.m. and I've run out of time. I've been designing a writer's business card for the past 30 minutes. I wish I could post it here, but the little shoe art doesn't show up when I cut and paste it here, for some reason. It's really cute! It's a hot pink square with a little woman standing with each foot in a big black shoe. I wish you could all see it!! If you have Office Word clip art type in "Shoes" and it will come up as a choice and you can see it.

Anyway, I'm having one of those days where I thought of something interesting to write, but then I forgot what it was. Maybe I'll remember this weekend and I'll write something worth reading.

I have a lot going on personally with work but I told myself a while back that I will never write about my job on here, except for the occasional mentions of things that are public knowledge. I don't want to be one of those people fired over their blog. That would be so sad (sniff sniff)...

I hope you all had a wonderful week and have a great weekend.

I know what I'll post about soon--- I'll try to post some photos of that cemetery and I'll post an entry about Judy Blume.

No comments: