Saturday, February 23, 2008

That Overwhelmed Feeling

When I look at each room in my house the overwhelming feeling of not knowing where to start is enough to make me want to run and hide... or run and blog.

I've been working on cleaning my house since around 1 p.m. and it is now 8:30 p.m. Folding my kids clothes alone took me close to 2 hours. I know because I watched a whole movie in that time. I stopped in between and wrote a blog entry here. I've also had to stop to make lunch and dinner, but I've pretty much kept it up all afternoon and evening. I just finished the dishes, but I have to go back and finish the silverware.

I really miss my cleaning lady! But that's the price you pay when you're in sales and you're paid monthly bonuses. On those months that you don't get a bonus you have to do without the "wants" and you have to focus on the "needs." I'm there this month. Thank goodness I also have a salary and I don't work on 100% commission.

I hate that overwhelmed feeling and when I get it I think that the money I pay someone to help me out once a week is well worth it.

My son just took an old cereal box and turned it upside down and poured out the last few crumbs on the floor. Argghhhh!!! I'm about to lose it! Excuse me while I go pour myself a drink!

Did you notice my cool skirt! logo at the bottom of this page? It takes you to the National page and then you click over to Houston for my other blog.

No comments: