Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday Barbacoa and Football

Rey decided to go get barbacoa for breakfast so now I have to make it a point to walk today. I was going to any way but I can't miss it. I would go now but it's still too darn hot in Houston. It's funny because right at Labor Day I noticed the change in temperature in the morning but that's only early in the morning. By noon it's nice, hot and humid. So walking will have to wait until late this evening.

I also forgot that today is the first day of the football season. Texan football to be exact. I used to like some sports before I got married. Basketball specifically but you know what they say, "too much of a good thing."

Ask my husband and he'll tell you I just pretended to like sports and beer to hook him. I'm so sure! Okay now it's for real. I have to go do laundry before the day is gone forever!

No comments: