Monday, September 19, 2005

Not Up to Much

I've been doing the same ol' same ol'. I didn't walk as much as I would have liked. I didn't write as much as I should have. So I was hard on myself as usual. What's new?

The only thing that keeps me going this week is the thought of going to New York next week. I leave on Wednesday and I come back on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to this trip. I'm also excited about going on our cruise in exactly 4 weeks. Life is good. I shouldn't complain.

I keep seeing this girl at work that is so skinny. I've commented about it to her before but today I couldn't help myself and I had to ask her how she did it. Atkins. I thought no one did Atkins any more. WOW! She told me she lost 60 lbs over about a year. She looks fantastic!

I may be up to a lot more if this crazy new hurricane Rita decides to hit Galveston and come through Houston. How crazy is that?? First Katrina and now a new hurricane is going to hit "somewhere between New Orleans and Brownsville." Where is that? I can't think of any other place except Houston.

No comments: