Thursday, February 07, 2008

Eye Update and other stuff...

Good news is that my son's eye will be okay. It's in the process of healing itself. He didn't need an antibiotic or anything serious. It took me 2.5 hours, $35 co-pay, and $13 for parking to find that out.

I got my fancy stationary in the mail today! I was really excited to see it. I ended up getting the folded cards with the shoes and purses. I can't wait to start writing notes with it.

Two days of arm exercises have kicked my butt. I am feeling it today! Why can't my upper arms be as small as my lower arms?

I can't drink carbonated drinks any more and I thought it was going to be really really hard to give up Diet Coke and Zero, but I have been really surprised at how easy it really has been. I'm drinking a lot of Diet Lipton green tea these days.

1 comment:

Moose said...

Yeah, I thought it was going to be hard to give up Fanta orange, because of my gastritis, but it was easier than I thought.

Maybe you should invest in a Wii game system. You DO get a good workout playing their games.