Friday, March 14, 2008

I Am a Domestic Diva


I did it again! But last time I did it without the cool Anne Taintor art.

I’m halfway there. I wanted to clean my house so that I’m not struggling with that while I’m on vacation next week. Well, I’m halfway there. I still have a ton of clothes to fold and put up, but at least I’ve narrowed it down to that, cleaning my bedroom, and cleaning out the kids’ toy box.
Cleaning out the toy box consists of making 3 groups. 1.Keep 2.Throw away and 3.Give away.

Believe me this is not going to be an easy feat. Right now the toys are in every nook and cranny of the kids’ room. Even when the kids clean their room you still see small toys peeking out from under the bed, dresser and closet. The majority of the toys are in the small wooden IKEA toy box and the rest are inside of my son’s crib. Yes, sad but true. The old crib became a toy box instead of a toddler bed.

But this is the weekend that’s all going to change. My plan is to clean out all of those toys, so that my husband can change the crib into a toddler bed. I want to get all this done tomorrow and Sunday. That way I can start off my vacation on Monday totally relaxed and I can get my cleaning lady to come in to do the floors, etc..

Oh the joys of motherhood and housecleaning! I’m such a domestic diva!

1 comment:

Moose said...

My problem with house cleaning is battling those damned dust bunnies. I HATE THEM!!!!