Saturday, December 01, 2007

Make Up Recommendations

I absolutely LOVE these new products by Avon called "Mark." The colors are so awesome! I bought a compact somewhat like this one with a blush and two eye shadows. The eyeshadow colors I got are Java and Retro Peacock. They are much darker and dramatic than I would usually wear but I like them! I'm going for a new "look!" I love the way dark eyeshadow looks but I don't wear it often. I wear really neutral colors and brown eyeliner most of the time.

2 comments:

Moose said...

What color is "peacock"?

Most of the women here in Kalundborg wear no make-up at all... and have very short haircuts.

I have confused many to being men.

ShoeGirl Corner said...

It's a really dark green with a dark bluish tint. I think you can see it on the website.