Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lost Blackberry Pictures

OK This one wasn't lost. I tooks this picture of my dad in his hospital bed reading his Houston Chronicle. He has to have his daily fix. This was taken a few days before his surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago.

The historical Lowe's Theater in Jersey City. This is from my visit to NYC in October.

San Diego, CA. Right below the condo where my niece and nephew used to live.

A beautiful cloud that I saw right after getting my Blackberry. I took this picture while sitting at a light. It took my breath away.

The bald eagle at the Houston Zoo.

Me and Samuel Jackson 40 lbs ago. That's actually his wax twin at Madame Tussaid's in NYC. This one was taken by Rey with his Dash.



2 comments:

Run_13.1 said...

So where is the one of you now, with the 40lbs gone?

P.S. When I first saw this picture, I thought you had taken a picture with Samuel L. Jackson!

Run_13.1 said...

Glad I finally get to see Dad! He looked great to have a freshly broken hip! I admire him so much!