Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Watch Out SJP/Carrie Bradshaw

Good news: Patricia Field has created a 50-piece collection based on the Sex and the City wardrobe. Bad news: You will have to buy it on the home shopping network or hsn.com.

Seriously though, how cool is that? But unfortunately I went to check it out and for some reason the clothes did not remind me of anything I ever saw Carrie or any of the girls wear. It looked kind of cheesy for some reason. Check it out and tell me what you think.

I need some cute black shoes for the Hispanic Chamber gala in a couple of weekends.

Good news! My son starts school on Thursday. That gives me two days to ease him into school. Hopefully that will help transition him back into it and he won't have such a hard time going back. Especially since I don't think my daughter is going back the same day.

No comments: