Saturday, September 06, 2008

Chill Out Day

After a month of: 20 year class reunion, kids' party, our wedding anniversary, start of school, a tea party for my daughter, New Orleans evacuees, parent-teacher conference already and a series of unfortunate events, among those the SUV a/c breaking down and rotten meat, I just want to chill out today. I don't really want to do do anything. I just want to relax. I want to stay in my nightgown as long as possible and sip coffee. I don't want any deadlines. I don't want any pressure. I don't feel like answering the phone.

I just watched The Other Boleyn Girl. It was SOOOOO sad. Of course anyone who knows anything about history knows that it can't end happily, so it's not like I'm giving you a spoiler. I cried at the end and I really admired Mary Boleyn. I never knew anything about her before this movie. Whenever I watch a movie based on history and I know it's true it makes me cry more.

I'm going to see what else I can watch today and just CHILL OUT!

No comments: