Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Shoes


The kids and I went shoe shopping today. It reminded me so much of when I was a little girl and my mom used to take me to buy new shoes. I wouldn't want to take off the new shoes and my mom would put the old shoes in the shoe box so I could keep the new shoes on. That was what my kids did. They didn't want to take off their new Vans.
I couldn't find a picture of my son's Vans, but here's a copy of what my daughters' look like. Pretty much like this, maybe a slightly different color scheme.

I, on the other hand, found a gorgeous pair of Franco Sarto sandals for only $19.99! I went out to the outlet stores on 290 and Fairfield. There is super cute store there called the Brown Shoe Closet. SUPER cute shoes for really low prices! I can't wait to go back.

No comments: