Friday, December 29, 2006

Chapter Being Published

The Houston Institute for Culture has agreed to publish one of my chapters in its entirety.(Thanks Mark!) It was previously published as Margarita, the part of the chapter that I read at Nuestra Palabra-Latinos Having Their Say almost three years ago. (Thanks Tony!)

This time I'm going to entitle it Beatrice and Margarita because the actual chapter is Beatrice's. I'll have a note telling readers that it's the complete chapter since it begins exactly the same, so they won’t think it’s the same story. It will be appearing soon so go to http://www.houstonculture.org/ and check it out in the next few weeks.

I may have some other big news soon but I want to keep that under wraps until it's a sure thing. I'll keep you posted when it is.

1 comment:

Coco said...

I'm so glad to hear that they're publishing one of your chapters. This is AWESOME!!

And about the "other" big news...
can't wait to hear about it!

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Cuidate!

Bendiciones,
Coco