I went to the places I mentioned in my blog entry before I left, but I also:
- Visited Harlem and saw the Apollo Theater from the outside.
- Went to Sarah Jessica Parker's favorite, Prime Burger for breakfast.
- Went to Chinatown and to the Pearl River Mart
- Went to one of the places recommended my Rachel Ray, The Hog Pitt
- Went to a little club called "Cafe Whaa?" in Greenwich Village to listen to a band play.
- Walked all over Times Square
- Walked through the Upper West Side
- Went to Zabar's and bought some great coffee
- Walked by Central Park
So no, I can't complain. But I still want to go back for a museum weekend to go the MoMa, The Guggenheim, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I've been to Met but I need to go again. Then I will feel like I've seen everything in NYC. Do you ever really see everything? Probably not.
Good to be back home to my little chicks! They both have coughs!