Saturday, August 11, 2007

Busy Weekend, School Starting and 10 Year Anniversary

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I have tons of laundry to do and I have to make preparations to be gone Tuesday and Wednesday for work. I have to go to San Diego and Los Angeles on sales calls. It's not every day that I have to go out of town for work so it does take preparation with our support team, my sitter and my sister. They are the ones who will help my husband while I'm gone. I have to make sure I leave everything prepared for them so that I can leave the sitter all their clothes. I don't think people realize all the preparation that a mother goes through to leave her family for just a couple of days. I won't even be gone a whole 48 hours and it's a task.

I can't believe school is starting again in two short weeks! It's amazing how fast the summer went by. I have to do the whole school shopping thing next weekend. I do and I don't look forward to that. I love the adorable school clothes out there!

Then there's my 10 year anniversary. It's 12 days away and we have no idea what we're going to do. Well, here's one. So I'm taking suggestions. Send me your ideas.

No comments: