Sunday, January 22, 2006

Update on Hair

My sister tells me that my hair will only get lighter! I don't want to ruin it by dying it right away so I'm going to wait one week and then I'm going to re-dye it. In the meanwhile I'm wearing my hair in a different style this whole week to camouflaged my crazy hair. It is crazy!

After we were out last night we passed by some friends' house and my girlfriend could not believe my hair! She said she was trying really hard not to laugh. I told her to go ahead and laugh because what can we do in situations like this but learn to laugh at the situation and ourselves too. I must say I've always been pretty good about making jokes about my antics.

OK. It's Sunday. Great talk ahead of me at my meeting today. (church for most of you, but we don't call it that) We have a visiting speaker from New York and I'm looking forward to hearing him speak. We got a sneak peek Thursday night because he did a couple of 15 minute presentations and he was great then.

But first I need to make a quick run to the store to buy my little girl some new shoes. Her old ones are starting to talk to me! I don't even know how that happened! Kids go through shoes so fast.

No comments: