Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

I haven't written much because of this. To write or to clean? That is the question.

I'm busy at work, I'm busy at home, I want to start a new novel. I want to finish the one I started. I may work on two simultaneously. I'm writing a new article for the February issue of skirt! Houston Magazine.

I'm having a boy party for my son next week at Chuck E Cheese. Fun! I need to buy the decorations, balloons, and the plates, etc.. There aren't enough hours in the day!

And then on to the GOOD NEWS!!! We're going to Vegas baby! I've never been as an adult. I went when I was a teenager en route to the Grand Canyon and to see Hoover Dam. I have an advertising conference that will be held there this Spring, so we're going to go. It will be our annual trip together without the kids. I'm getting excited! We're staying at Caesar's Palace. How classic!

Then we need to figure out what we're going to do with the kids this summer!

1 comment:

Coco said...

Vegas?! How FUN!! and without the kiddies!! even FUNNER!!

abrazos y bendiciones

msestrelladuran@yahoo.com
*look me up in FB
te sigo esperando ;)