Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back to the Trochemoche

I have no idea if I've spelled that right, but that's what my mother always said. "Troche Moche" is kind of like the grind. Like saying, "Back to the grind," our however that saying goes in English.

OK. I just looked it up and someone says it means, "helter skelter." I don't know where that came from but I like my definition better. So you pick the one you like best.

Either way I'm back at work. This is my thought for the day. "Perhaps our natural gifts elude us because they are so obvious." - Sue Bender.

I'm going to work on not taking my natural gifts for granted.

I was really excited to receive a skirt! alert from the skirt! Houston editor yesterday. She highlighted my skirt! story on Gwendolyn in her e-mail that goes out to tons of people. Check it out if you haven't already. Link is below.

No comments: