Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"New Shoes Kinda Happy"

I picked up the April issue of skirt! today. I can’t wait to read it! I love the sentence on the cover, on the shoe, “be new shoes kinda happy.” Remember that happiness when you were a little girl? Remember that happiness now when you find a great pair of shoes on sale and they fit and feel great? Even better!

Tonight was a happy night! We had a great family night. All four of us went to see “Walking with the Dinosaurs,” at the Toyota Center. It was great and the kids loved it! I love watching the kids’ reactions when they see something new. Their faces and their expressions crack me up.

On a somewhat sad note, I’ve been congested the last few days because of all the pollen. I’m not usually affected but I was this Spring. I’ve been sneezing a lot, but thank goodness it’s gotten a lot better. That’s the only down side to a beautiful Spring like this one.

The weather in Houston has been so beautiful. I hate that I’m at work all day and that I miss it. I like it when I have sales calls outside because I can get out and see the day.

New favorite quote for the week- "Odd how the creative power at once brings the whole universe to order." - Virginia Woolf

1 comment:

Moose said...

I know what you mean about shoes. Can't wait for my Houston trip... I will be raiding Marshall's and Macy's shoe departments.