Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blog Break

I'm leaving to San Antonio for a business trip today and I won't be blogging while I'm there. Since my laptop died I can't take it with me, so no remote blogging from San Antonio.

I will update you on all when I get back on Saturday. I actually enjoy trips away like this because, although I miss the kids, it also gives me a little mental break for a few days. I think that as "working" mothers we need that every so often and I don't feel guilty saying it. I really believe that if I have a little break to recharge my battery that will make me a better mother.

Also, I can't say it enough. I love my village! My sitter, my sister, and my mother-in-law are the best! They are extensions of me.

1 comment:

Coco said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!!

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo...
Bendiciones.