Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Quick Update on Life

Having a end of school/kindergarten graduation party for my daughter at the BEACH this Sunday! At Surfside. That should be a lot of fun. Lots of families with kids.

My in-laws are renting a house at the beach (Galveston) the following weekend so that will be a nice little "mini-vacation" for the kids. Can we guess I will be very dark in a couple of weeks? I will do the whole anti-cancer stuff but inevitably I am going to get some form of a tan.

I still need to plan a proper 4-5 day vacation for the kids maybe in July? Not sure when... Or a long weekend to San Antonio to visit the great-grandparents. I never had grandparents, let alone great grandparents so I really need to take them to visit the viejitos, who are actually my dad's age.

Check out the super cool Latino pop culture blog http://guanabee.com. My lovely cousin, Cindy Casares is the Editor of this really hip new blog. Check it out! It's pretty hilarious!

No comments: