Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Welcome to 2012

Here we are. A new year. New goals, etc... etc...


Now if I could only get my stuff together. Here they are in no particular order. Short and simple.
  1. Teach my children more. Read to them more, do more with them. We are going to start reading "The Catcher in the Rye" together like we read "To Kill a Mockingbird" last year.
  2. Make more money. This will help me achieve the rest of my goals.
  3. Remodel my house. Remodel, remodel, remodel...
  4. Continue on this weight loss and exercise journey.
  5. Edit my novel and self-publish (yet again it's my goal)
So what are yours?

1 comment:

Rosie said...

What great goals-- and I especially LOVE number 1. I love that y'all are reading together still even though your kids are older and could technically read on their own. What a great family tradition! Good luck to you on all of your goals! Felicidades!