Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm On A Break

This is for all my regular readers that come by and check in on me on a regular basis. I think I know who some of you are and THANKS! I love that you all read this madness on a regular basis. I won't be writing for about a week.

I will say one thing. I saw "Akeelah and the Bee" this weekend and I LOVED IT! I love feel good movies, especially if they have to do with education, kids seeing their worth, and entire communities coming together to see that kid succeed. The actress, Keke Palmer, did such a wonderful job, as did her friend and little love interest Javier, played by JR Villareal. Cute cute cute!! And of course I LOVE Laurence Fishburne and Angela Bassett, two of my favorite actors.

I'm working on getting my synopsis and first chapter out so I'll be spending all my energies there for the rest of the week. You all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Adam Luis said...

We loved Akeelah in the Bee, as well!

Spelling Bee movies are so suspenseful and all three of us (including Abraham) were on the edge of our seats.

Anonymous said...

Another great movie! Now go - write your synopsis. Write like a mad woman!! Write, write, write!!!