Thursday, August 18, 2005

New O Mag

This is by no means an ad for O Magazine, although that's not a bad idea. I should start collecting ad revenue from Target and Oprah. I love Oprah! I just do. And I love her magazine.

The September issue deals with "Getting Unstuck." Oh how I can relate to that topic! Oprah is asking on the cover, "What's Next for You?"

I read the article already knowing the answers and knowing that I need to do what I need to do to do what truly makes me happy. I read about a neurosurgeon who really wanted to be a portrait photographer! How hilarious is that!? So at 40 she took the pay cut, as did her family, so that she could be truly happy.

I brought my laptop to work today and I wrote during lunch. I know I can’t quit my job but I sure can write a book and get published while I still have a job. Back to work!

No comments: