Thursday, November 03, 2011

November is NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month)

So here we are. It's time to blog every day. National Blog Posting Month challenges us to blog once a day for the entire month of November. It's a daunting challenge because as many of you know, I don't blog every day. I already got started off on the wrong foot by not blogging on the 1st. I'm more of a 1-2 time a week blogger. Now the big question is, on which blog do I blog every day for the month of November? Part of me says skirt! just because of the community of writers. The other side of me says to do it here because of the crazy traffic that I've been getting lately.


Image from colleenspiro.blogspot.com
BlogHer will even be helping us along by giving us a writing prompt each day. So today I don't have a particular topic except that it's NaBloPoMo, so now you know. More interesting blogs to come hopefully.

No comments: