Friday, June 18, 2010

What's Going On?? - In a 4 Non-Blondes' Voice

Design by Anne Taintor

I read this new Anne Taintor card and I just cracked up. It is too funny!! Anne Taintor has a phrase to match any situation in life.

I blogged about my writer's block/depression on skirt! I also blogged about my fill after six months over on Hips 'n Salsa and I'm starting to think that I need to cut down to two blogs again or maybe even one. But when I try to decide which one or what two I can't decide because all three are so different and they serve such different audiences.

I went back and read other posts both here and on skirt! and I've been talking about this funk way too long. What is the deal?? Only I know and only I can shake it. One thing is for certain. This is it. I'm not going to write about how I can't write any more. Ha ha! I'm either going to JUST DO IT or I'm going to shut up. Besides, that doesn't really make for interesting reading, reading the same topic every week.

A lot more interesting things are going on in the world that I should be talking about. See next blog.

No comments: