Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sorry for my Absence

Housework and duty calls. I've been folding clothes for 2 nights in a row after making dinner and walking. No time for anything when you are trying to exercise and eat right. I've lost 9.5 lbs by the way. :) I will reach my goal for the first 10 yet! Onward march!

I had the rare luxury of having both kids asleep by 10 p.m. (Miranda fell asleep in the stroller at 8:45 while I walked) and I did take some extra time to read this blog by my ex co-worker. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! http://blogs.chron.com/auparis/ Read it if you want to experience France.

I am so jealous when I read it! Jealous in a good way. I've already been 24 and spent a month in Spain with my girlfriends. I don't need to be complaining about nothing!

But I so long to to be in Europe again. But I'm excited that I'll be in the Caribbean soon meeting new places like Jamaica, Gran Cayman and Cozumel. I've never been to any of those places and I've never been on a cruise at all so I'm excited at the prospect of a new experience. What is life, but a series of new experiences? I hope to continue to have them over and over until I'm old and gray.

No comments: