1. Timing: The Orgullosa Hispanic Heritage Month Package Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on October 8, 2013 at 4:00:01 P.M. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on October 15, 2013 at 11:59:01 P.M. CT (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes are open to those with valid US shipping addresses only. Must be over 18 years of age at time of Sweepstakes to enter. Family members of ShoeGirl Corner/Casares Communications are not eligible to enter. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, send an email with "Orgullosa Hispanic Heritage" in the Subject line to Shoegirlcorner (at) Yahoo (dot) com. A limit of one entry is allowed per person. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible.
4. Disclaimer: ShoeGirl Corner/Casares Communications and Orgullosa/P&G will not be responsible for: a) any late or lost entries; b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of ShoeGirl Corner/Casares Communications or by unauthorized human intervention; or c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
5. Winner Selection: One winner will be selected. All winning entries will be randomly generated on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your name is drawn and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules, you win the prize.
7. Prize: One prize will be awarded. The winner will receive one Orgullosa Hispanic Heritage Month Package, which includes an iPod shuffle. The approximate retail value of this prize is $100.00.
8. Claiming Your Prize: Winner must respond within four (4) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Taxes: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. Prize Substitution: Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash.
11. Prize Delivery: ShoeGirl Corner/Casares Communications is not responsible for lost or misdirected prizes, but if a prize delivery problem occurs than an effort to redeliver the same prize or deliver a prize substitution will be made.
12. Publicity: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
13. Technical Problems: The Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of ShoeGirl Corner/Casares Communications any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
14. General Release: By entering the Sweepstakes through this website, you release ShoeGirl Corner/Casares Communications from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, mis-delivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.