Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Stop and Smell the Azaleas


I realized something today. I have three beautiful azalea bushes around my house and I know that they're blooming but I haven't really stopped and admired them. Today after my walk I stopped and looked at them and decided to cut a bouquet from the dark pink ones. Beautiful! It reminded me of that saying that get so busy we don't stop and smell the roses. Is it roses?

Houston is known for it's beautiful azaleas. This is a photo of the azaleas from the River Oaks Garden Club. You can see more at http://www.riveroaksgardenclub.org/AzaleaTrail.cfm

I'm off to pick up the kids from the sitter. On that note, I've received positive comments about the picture with the kids and I said I'd post another one from that same day that I love.

No comments: