Monday, February 05, 2007

Nuestra Palabra Radio Show

Hello! Received confirmation today that the radio show with the poetry will definitely be on the air Tuesday, February 13 at 7:30 p.m. Go to 90.1 KPFT.

Or go to kpft.org after the show and click on "Archives" to listen online, wherever you are. That's for my loved ones in Spain, California, Florida, NYC, Austin, etc... Be patient though because my three poems are mixed in with others, so be prepared to listen for an hour, if you have that time. I'm sure the other writers will appreciate it too!

The cool thing about listening to it online is that you can pause it when needed and then you can press play again. Or you can rewind or fast forward!! I love our new technology! With 2 kids it's the only way for me to listen!

3 comments:

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

i heard you on the web-site! u did great! i was so excited to recognize your name! you're so awesome!

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Omg, I just heard "mama and hilda..." I am CRYING!

ShoeGirl Corner said...

Thanks! You're a sweetie.