Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New Dry Shampoo Update on Batiste

Before this blog becomes completely shoes, and some occasional purses and beauty products, I need to add a short review for another dry shampoo. Batiste, original scent.

You can find more about Batiste products at their website.

When I did my dry shampoo review back in December 2013 two of my best friends asked me if I had ever tried Batiste and I had not. I started using Batiste in January and I must say I've been really impressed. It controls even my super oily hair and lets me skip a shampoo day.

So far I would rank my favorite dry shampoos in this order:

1. Bumble and Bumble hair powder
2.Got 2b Rockin It dry shampoo
3.Batiste dry shampoo

Sadly, TRESemme doesn't even make the list for me. I used half the bottle and gave it a fair chance.

When I found the Batiste in my neighborhood Kroger I saw that another one of my favorite hair product companies also has a dry shampoo. Big Sexy Hair also makes one! I'll let y'all know what I think of that one once I try it.

Do any of you use dry shampoo? If so, what has worked for you?

No comments: