Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SEVEN Hours with FIVE Kids Ages 7 & Under

We spent the day with my cousin's wife and their 5 children. Their children were wonderful, it was my kids that drove me a little crazy! We went out in the ministry first, then lunch, and last two hours at the Children's Museum.

I would have a drink except that I need to go work out.

Speaking of a drink. I did not realize that the recipe for a Bloody Mary was this simple. I tried this last night and the only ingredient I was missing was the Tabasco. It was yummy none-the-less.

I found this recipe online at this great Bloody Mary website.

Here's the classic Bloody Mary recipe. Enjoy!

1 1/2 ounces (1 jigger) vodka
1/2 cup tomato juice
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Worcestershire sauce to taste
Tabasco to taste
1 celery stick for garnish
1 lemon wedge for garnish

Combine the vodka, the tomato juice, the lemon juice, the Worcestershire sauce, the Tabasco, 1 cup ice cubes, and salt and pepper to taste, shake the mixture well, and strain it into a tall glass filled with ice cubes. Garnish the Bloody Mary with the celery stick and the lemon wedge.

No comments: