Monday, September 03, 2007

Fall Has Arrived to Houston

Yes, it is. Just look at your thermostat outside. It's in the 80s! Just like that from one week of being in the 100s, the temperature took a turn the week that school started and it cooled down to the 80s. Fall is absolutely my favorite season.

This year I'm going back to my old high school to watch my nephew play football for my alma mater. I'm going to sing the school song along with the young kids and I'm taking my kids and we'll eat hot dogs and popcorn as we cheer my nephew on.

That's what Fall is all about! I'm not a big football fan but I do love the way football reminds me of Fall. I love the feeling of the weather changing. I can't wait for the cool mornings and cool evenings, even if our days are never really cool.

This Fall I'm going to NYC again! I'm going to be there October 31-November 4 for work and pleasure. I can't wait!! I'm going to revisit those old places from my old blog entry that Sarah Jessica recommends.

1. Museum of Modern Art - it was closed 2 visits ago for remodeling and Rey and I just didn't have time to go there last time. We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art instead.

2. Prime Burger Restaurant and Coffee Shop

3. Chinatown- Shanghai Gardens Restaurant

4. Pearl River Mart- She showed the inside and it is full full full of bargains and where I'll buy all my presents to take home.

Some other cool places to visit in NYC are the places in You've Got Mail. You can see a map of all the places from the movie on this site.

This visit I'm going to try to visit some new places. One of the places I absolutely want to visit is the restored Stanley Theatre in Jersey City.

1 comment:

Suvii said...

Can you take me with you? Pretty Please!