Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sophie Katz is Back!

I've talked about Sophie Katz before. She's the creation of the talented Kyra Davis. She has a new book coming out that sounds great. Obsession, Deceit and Really Dark Chocolate.


I hadn't read a good mystery writer since my Nancy Drew days. And I'm talking about the classic Nancy Drew, not this new one Hollywood thought up. I'd love a collection of the original books. Sophie Katz reminds me of an adult Nancy Drew. She even has 2 good friends like Nancy had Bess and George (a girl) but she has a great gay hairdresser friend too.

Well there's a new and third Sophie Katz book coming out soon. If you haven't read Sex Murder and a Double Latte and Passion Betrayal and Killer Highlights, you should so you can catch up before this third book in the series.

No comments: