Monday, December 04, 2006

Super Cute Stuff



I went to get my car washed last week at Bubbles Car Wash and they had the cutest funniest girly stuff like this. I couldn't help myself and I bought a little hanging purse kind of like this one for my office. They are made by Dolly Mama's by Joey Inc. for Silvestri. Check out the website at http://www.dollymamas.com/ for all the cute cute cute stuff.
I have a lot going on right now in my life and I can't write about it all. One thing I can mention is that we're thinking about, operative word is "thinking", selling our house and buying a new one. It all depends on how other things pan out and what decisions I make in another area of my life. I'll keep you all posted!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...making a decision on another area in your life...
I wonder what that could be. As a harried working mother and wife, I can just imagine.

Keep us informed!

Suvii said...

Good luck with any coming changes! Cute find on the purse! Hope you, your hubby and the kiddos are doing well.