Saturday, October 14, 2006

Weird Things About Me

These are the rules (says Gwen):

"Each player of this game starts with 6 "weird things/habits" about yourself. people who get tagged must blog their own 6 "weird things/habits" and state this rule clearly for the others. choose 6 other people and leave them a comment, tagging them to read your blog. it kinda sucks but it was kinda fun, too."

1. I had perfect attendance all of 8th grade just so I could go to Astroworld at the end of the year. I found it so easy to do that I decided to make it a goal to have perfect attendance all four years of high school and I did it. My husband thinks that's really weird. Five years of perfect attendance!


2. I hate to eat tomatoes raw, like in salads or hamburgers, but I can eat them cooked, stewed, sun dried and in catsup.


3. I hate commercials with talking babies or animals. They freak me out. BUT I really like that movie, "Look Who's Talking." I think it's because the baby didn't really move his mouth that much.

4. (This one is according to my friend Vicki) I can sleep anywhere at all. I can sleep on a hard cold stone bench in a train station with strangers walking by, with just a bag for a pillow. I can sleep on trains, buses, and airplanes, even while sitting in the middle seat with people on either side.

5. When I'm finished eating food I don't like for something else to touch my plate, like dessert or a piece of bread. I need to get a clean plate or I get grossed out. But I can serve myself seconds on the same plate if it's the same food.

6. I hate to wash silverware. I will wash all the dishes and I'll leave the silverware til the very end even though they are really the easiest thing to wash. Sometimes I even leave the silverware in the sink and don't wash it at all. Don't know why...

Feel free to share your own!

No comments: