Sunday, July 09, 2006

I Love Kids' Clothes






I had to buy some dresses for Miranda for a convention next weekend and I found these dresses at Gymboree. I loved them. I dressed up Dress #2 with this really cute orange shrug. I also got the blue shoes for her school uniform. She's going to have to wear navy blue and khaki. Those navy blue shoes were just too cute to pass up. I love kids' shoes too!

I bought Seth some new khaki pants and shirts at The Children's Place on Thursday. I learned something new now that I'm looking for more dressy clothes for the little man. Stores only have dressy clothes for boys in the Spring and at Christmas. Interesting, no? Now I know that I have to buy several outfits to last me all year those two times of the year. I'll know for next year this time. I'll just buy him a few outfits in the Spring to last me through the Summer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, with three boys, I learned that too. You can always try places like Burlingtons and The Mens Factory. Cute dresses!

Coco said...

I love baby clothes, too! I don't have any children, but I still "oooh" and "ahhh" at children's clothes : )

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Bendiciones.

pd
avisame cuando estes ya en Italia!
yo quiero ir! ;)

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

those shoes are adorable!

Suvii said...

Cute stuff!!! I like The Children's Place too. I alwaus find cute stuff for my AJ. I think the fact that I had a son and not a daughter was a blessing in disguise. I'd be broke by now if I'd had a daughter. Toooooo many cute things for girls!

ShoeGirl Corner said...

Suvii, Notice how I only posted the girl clothes? All poor baby boy got were khaki pants and plaid shirts! Nothing worth showing off.

Elsie, I KNOW! I couldn't pass them up. I can't wait to see her in her khaki jumper, blue polo, knee high socks and these shoes!

Thanks Coco and Saadia!

Anonymous said...

My advice is to go to Dillards or Foleys, right after christmas or easter and they are practically giving away outfits, just buy a size or two bigger so they will fit him. You can get an outfit that at the beginning cost $30.00 at $5-$7 believe me I know I do that all the time.

Emilia

Monty Mehra said...

this is very good information and it is very helpful for me.

Kolhapuri For Kids