Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good Book & Poetry Event



I bought a new book that I really like. "Girls Night In" by Meg Cabot, Jen Weiner, Sophie Kinsella. The first story had me cracking up today over lunch. It's a collection of short stories. Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez has a story in the collection.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0373250746/sr=8-2/qid=1151534700/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-2275391-0033736?ie=UTF8

Anyway, I haven't been up to much lately. I haven't really felt the urge to write anything significant either. I found an old poem I wrote a few years ago. I may post it.

There's a local poetry event going on called "The Word Around Town" that I want to go to but I couldn't go yesterday. Maybe I'll go Friday or Saturday. Here's the event link above.

I have to take Miranda to Chuck E Cheese too so maybe I'll take her Saturday. Oh yeah! I need to tell you about her and why she's going to Chuck E Cheese. I'll write about that later.

No comments: