Thursday, December 01, 2005

Late Night & Early Morning

I need to go to bed but I also haven't posted in a few days. I'm always thinking about things I want to blog about but then life gets in the way and here we are. Right now this minute I need to go see what I'm wearing to work tomorrow and then as soon as I Downey Wrinkle free spray it I need to put pajamas on the baby and put the two of us to bed.

I need to wake up at 4:30 a.m. and for those of you who are reading this and know me, please don't laugh so hard you'll fall out of your chair. I know I'm not a morning person, which is why I plan on going to sleep as soon as I get on the plane. I'm flying to Dallas at 7 a.m. for a newspaper conference. I'm really mainly going to meet with one of my agencies that's out of San Diego and I'm pretty sure one of my New York agency contacts will be there too but I didn't get a hold of her to find out.

Enough about work but that's the reason I have to wake up so early and why I'm coming home so late tomorrow night.

Something interesting occurred recently. I jumped from 197 page views (which I assume means individual visitors to my site) to 262 in just a few days. It was weird. It made me wonder if I just had a huge jump in visitors or does blogger only update that information once a month or something. hmmm... If someone knows the answer please let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOVVEEE that Downy Wrinkle spray! Works like magic!

ShoeGirl Corner said...

I know that's right about the Downy Wrinkle spray. LOVE IT!

Thanks Sangroncito. I have a blog entry I need to post about my trip but I hand wrote it and now I need to type it in. Maybe tomorrow...