Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Writing Day Part 2

Now on to my Writing Day. I know we've talked about this so many times! I keep saying I'm going to find the time to work on my novel and except for snipets here and there nothing gets done. You all know about my hilarious attempt to write in the morning. HA! What a waste of setting the alarm at 6 a.m. only to hit the snooze button until 7:15. I know I'm not a morning person so why do I continue to fool myself? I am a night owl. Always have been and always will be. I write better at night and in the evening.

We had chosen Thursdays as my writing night but now that we changed congregations I have meeting on Thursdays. SO NOW my new writing night is TUESDAY, like tonight. So tonight I will either go upstairs and write alone while Rey stays keeps the kids downstairs or I may pack up my laptop and go to Starbucks or Kaveh Kanes to write. My new goal is to finish the novel no later than January in time for my reading.

No comments: