Saturday, November 19, 2005

"Later"

I have a magnet on my fridge that I've had since Rey and I married 8 years ago of a guy with the word, "Later" coming out of his mouth and the word "Procrastinator" right above him. That's me and Rey. I kept saying I would buy my cousin a baby shower gift and then I left it until this morning. I figured I could buy it early and have it ready to go for the party at 4. Unfortunately it's already going to be 1 and I never went to Babies R Us. So Letty, forgive me that I'm buying the gift online and printing it out and giving it to you in a card. SORRY! Maybe I should rename my blog ProctrastinatorGirl Corner. Hmm....

1 comment:

ShoeGirl Corner said...

Right!? Sangroncito was one of the first people to ever comment on my blog a long time ago. Thanks for coming by again.